Relief from a Board-Certified Bankruptcy Lawyer
Are you currently suffering under the burden of debt? Do you fear that you are going to default on a mortgage payment because of a temporary financial setback? If so, it is completely understandable if you are feeling overwhelmed, but do not panic. With the right legal representation, you can pursue various debt relief options.
The Brandon debt solution lawyers at The Golden Law Group work hard day in and day out to put you in the best possible position for long-term financial recovery. Lead Attorney G. Donald Golden is board certified in consumer bankruptcy law by the American Board of Certification. He has extensive knowledge and experience that can help you get the peace of mind that you deserve.
Contact a debt solution attorney in Brandon at The Golden Law Group online or call (813) 699-4911.
We also serve those in Tampa.
Personalized & Affordable Debt Relief Options
The purpose of a debt solution is to get you out of debt in the most cost- efficient way possible. If you are looking for a debt solution that can help put you into a better place and you need a fresh start, then trust The Golden Law Group to help you.
The firm offers unique, personal, and compassionate legal counsel that can help you deal with a debt burden of any size. Take a moment to read about the following debt solutions and related issues that the firm can offer if you are struggling with any type of debt problem, creditor harassment, or financial hardship.
We can help you with a wide range of legal matters including:
- Bankruptcy: Because there are common misconceptions surrounding bankruptcy, many people choose not to file for bankruptcy even if they are struggling with debt. If you are considering filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you are encouraged to learn all of the possible advantages and disadvantages by consulting an attorney.
- Creditor Harassment: Under the protection of the law, debtors have the right to take legal action against abusive creditors. If you are the victim of an abusive debt collector or agency, a lawyer can help protect your rights. Creditor harassment is illegal, and abusive creditors must be held accountable for wrongful actions.
- Debt Relief: Some of the most common ways to achieve debt relief can include filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Only certain types of debt can be completely discharged. Speak with an attorney to learn more about various forms of debt relief available to you.
- Debt Collection: When collecting debt, creditors are required to adhere to specific regulations under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. If you think you are the victim of unfair debt collection or need assistance with debt collection from co-signers, a lawyer can help protect your rights.
- Exemptions: In the state of Florida, debtors who choose to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy can keep their personal property under the protection of the bankruptcy code. The law specifically states which property can be kept – known as exemptions – despite filing for bankruptcy.
- Foreclosure Defense: Contrary to popular belief, a foreclosure can be defended against or even completely stopped. If you have received a notification informing you of a pending foreclosure, you need to speak with an attorney who can help protect your home and your rights.
- Garnishment Defense: When creditors or collectors sue you and win a judgment that requires you to pay back a debt, the creditor may try to garnish your wages in order to collect the money that is owed. If your wages have been garnished unlawfully, retain a lawyer immediately.
- Student Loans: If you are struggling with student loan debt, do not think that your situation is helpless. Some student loan debts cannot be discharged through bankruptcy. With the right representation, however, you can prove financial hardship to obtain a discharge of your student loan.
Call The Golden Law Group for a free consultation!
Remember, being in debt does not necessarily mean that you are doomed to financial ruin. Allow The Golden Law Group to guide you toward a debt solution that is specifically tailored to address your particular financial matters. If you wish to learn about the range of debt solutions that the attorneys at the firm can offer you, do not wait another moment to schedule your free, initial case consultation.
Contact The Golden Law Group today.