About The Golden Law Group
The Golden Law Group is more than just a bankruptcy firm. The attorneys and staff like to refer to themselves as a debt relief agency. Whether you are pursuing bankruptcy, want to sue harassing creditors, or are looking for defense against wage garnishment, The Golden Law Group can help.
Why Board Certification Matters
Attorney G. Donald Golden is the lead lawyer at the firm. He is board certified in consumer bankruptcy law by the American Board of Certification.
In order to become board certified, an attorney must:
- Dedicate at least 75 percent of his or her practice to bankruptcy
- Pass a 2-day exam covering all aspects of bankruptcy law
- Litigate at least 20 disputes related to bankruptcy in the courtroom
- Take 80 hours of Continuing Legal Education, which is double the amount that lawyers need in order to maintain their licenses
Once an attorney is board certified, he or she is recognized as an expert and specialist in the area of law for which he or she earned certification. Certification means that the attorneys at The Golden Law Group do not dabble in bankruptcy law; they are fully devoted to studying and bettering their skills in this field. You can trust that these lawyers have the understanding and experience necessary to handle a bankruptcy case.
Customized Plans & Efficient Execution
At The Golden Law Group, the attorneys strive to:
- Treat each client as a valued individual
- Develop customized bankruptcy or debt relief solutions for each client
- Go the extra mile to provide satisfactory service
- Do things right the first time to avoid inefficiency
- Be proactive with each case, minimizing wait times and expediting the process
- Stand by clients every step of the way
- Explore other financial solutions if necessary
- Defend your rights regarding debt collection
Learn About Bankruptcy Options During a Free Consultation
The team at The Golden Law Group wants to stop creditors for harassing you as soon as possible. Call the firm today to receive a no-obligation, complimentary case evaluation. During this initial meeting, an associate with the firm will be able to help you understand the best strategy in your specific case.
Your attorney can work to stop creditors from calling as soon as you pay a low down payment on the firm’s initial retainer fee. From the moment that you retain the firm, your creditors will need to answer to your attorney.
Call The Golden Law Group at (813) 699-4911 to get started! We have additional locations in Tampa and Brandon.