Learn How to Finance a Car During Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy can be a way out for people who are struggling with massive debt. However, many people who find themselves in this position fear the possibility of losing their vehicle or being unable to finance a vehicle after they file for bankruptcy. Since people depend on their vehicles for so many things, from getting to work to taking care of their kids, this fear often prevents people from filing for bankruptcy, even when it might benefit them to do so.
On the latest episode of the Fresh Start for Life Podcast, we talk to David Roberts, president of Automotive Fresh Start Center, about extended warranties, zero money down deals, and “buy here, pay here” dealerships. Mr. Roberts’s business is dedicated to helping customers finance vehicles after they file for bankruptcy.
Click here to listen to the podcast episode now!
Other topics we discuss on the podcast include:
- David’s history in the car business
- Why David hates the car business
- The importance of doing your own research online
- How dealerships make money from extended warranties
- When extended warranties are good
- What kind of credit score someone needs for a car loan
- Why auto financing sometimes doesn’t go through, even after the buyer has been told they have been approved for a loan
- How quickly new cars depreciate in value
- What Automotive Fresh Start Center is and what they do
- The difference between a Chapter 7 and a Chapter 13 bankruptcy when it comes to financing a vehicle
- Whether down payments are required for Automotive Fresh Start customers
- How Automotive Fresh Start is able to offer the deals they do to buyers in bankruptcy
- What kinds of interest rates Automotive Fresh Start customers can get
- How “buy here, pay here” dealerships operate
- What types of cars Automotive Fresh Start Center sells
- Other ways David’s business helps customers recover from bankruptcy
To find out more about how David’s business is different and how it helps buyers who are in bankruptcy or struggling with debt, listen to the podcast episode!
Do you have more questions about planning your finances or filing for bankruptcy? Call The Golden Law Group today at (813) 699-4911 to request your consultation with one of our attorneys. Your initial consultation is free of charge.