Bradenton Debt Relief Attorney
It isn't easy to live with overwhelming debt. Creditors might harass and threaten you, and you may worry about how long you will be able to keep paying even basic bills — like your housing, your utilities, your groceries or your car payment.
G. Donald Golden is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification. Only a board-certified specialist offers the years of experience and knowledge necessary to ensure your bankruptcy process goes as smoothly as possible, from initial filing through the final creditor's hearing.
- Bankruptcy myths
- The bankruptcy means test. Do you qualify?
- Types of bankruptcy available to individual consumers
- What is debt discharge?
- Credit reporting and how bankruptcy will impact your credit
We offer a full range of services in the following primary areas:
- Prevent home foreclosure, keeping your house
- Stripping off second mortgages, junior mortgages
- Keeping your car, preventing repossession
- Filing in Bradenton, Tampa and Sarasota
Chapter 13 debt reorganization bankruptcy
- Eligibility requirements and how Chapter 13 works
- Chapter 13 plan and confirmation hearings
- Discharging debt under Chapter 13
- Automatic stay from debt collection
- Wage garnishments and garnishment defense
- Lawsuits against debt collectors
- Government debt and restitution
Our Brandon bankruptcy attorneys represent individuals and families in Bradenton, Tampa,Sarasota and communities throughout Hillsborough County, Manatee County and Sarasota County in the Central Gulf Coast Florida region. Contact us today to get a fresh start tomorrow.